For many people their home is the largest investment they make during their lifetime, both monetarily and emotionally. Larry Tolchinsky is an experienced real estate attorney handling foreclosure defense cases for clients throughout Florida. Larry has written extensively on issues related to foreclosure defense and has contributed to articles on the subject of foreclosure in nationally recognized publications. When you work with him, you can be assured that your foreclosure matter will be handled with expertise, compassion and professionalism.
Larry helps clients facing foreclosure by guiding them through the various issues related to the loss of their Florida real estate, including:
- Short sale Counseling
- Deficiency Judgment counseling
- Mortgage Loan Modifications
- Foreclosure Defense
- Predatory Lending – Lender Liability
- Defects in the mortgage foreclosure process, including fraudulent affidavits, lost Promissory Notes, Improper Mortgage Assignment, and Federal Truth in Lending violations.
Free Consultation With An Experienced Foreclosure Defense Lawyer – Call 954-458-8655
Contact Larry Tolchinsky to find out how he can help you. You can contact him by phone at 954-458-8655 or by e-mail through his web site to schedule an appointment so he can help you with your mortgage foreclosure issue. He offers a free initial consultation.
To learn more about Larry Tolchinsky, click on this link: South Florida Real Estate Lawyer
Blog Posts of Interest (by Larry Tolchinsky):
- Homeowners Are Not to Blame for the Foreclosure Mess
- Avoid Paying Your Attorney a Monthly Fee During Foreclosure
- Suspected Lender Fraud Opens Doors for Homeowners Who Have Lost Their Homes to Claim Wrongful Foreclosure
- Charges against Goldman Sachs can Help Foreclosure Defenses on Main Street
- Lenders Beware – Foreclosure Lawsuits are Going to Trial!
- Foreclosure Defenses are stopping Mortgage Foreclosures
- Can the Bank Garnish my Wages after Foreclosure if they are seeking a Deficiency Judgment against me?
- Prime Borrowers in Florida are most at risk for a Deficiency Judgment
- Florida Deficiency Judgments – What is Fair Market Value?
- Walking away from your Home Mortgage – Not without Consequences
- Florida Deficiency Judgments – The Rest of the Story
- Deficiency Judgments in Florida
- Renters’ Foreclosure – Know Your Rights
- Estate is Liable for Mortgage Deficiency, Not Heirs
- Are Big Banks Committing Short Sale Fraud?
In The Press:
- Larry Tolchinsky contributed to a recent USAToday article regarding deficiency judgments. Read the article here
- Larry Tolchinsky contributed to a recent Bloomberg.com article regarding deficiency judgments. Read the article here
- Larry Tolchinsky contributed to a recent CNNMoney.com article regarding deficiency judgments. Read the article here
Representing clients in foreclosure defense matters throughout South Florida, including Hallandale, Hollywood, Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Weston, Davie, North Miami Beach, Dania Beach and all other cities in Dade and Broward Countys since 1994.