Since 1994, Larry Tolchinsky has represented clients in a variety of real estate matters throughout Florida. On this blog, Larry shares what he knows about the most common issues his clients have faced relating to partition actions, security deposits, home closings and foreclosure defense.
Larry Tolchinsky is a graduate of the University of Florida with a B.S. in Economics. Larry achieved his Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas University, where he was a member of Phi Delta Phi, an international legal fraternity. Larry has been a featured local lawyer for several national financial organizations, has been a contributor to several national and local news publications, like Bloomberg, USA Today and Channel 10 news, and is a long standing member of the Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section.
Larry helps clients with real estate issues related to:
- Florida Partitions of Real Estate
- Security Deposit Disputes
- Home Closings
- Condominium Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions
- Realtor Disputes
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Foreclosure Defense
- Wrongful Foreclosure
- Deficiency Judgments
To learn more about Larry Tolchinsky, click on this link located on his main website: Real Estate Lawyer
More Real Estate Resources And Articles Written By Larry Tolchinsky (Located On His Main Website):
- 5 important things to consider and ask before buying that property
- Lost or Misplaced Deeds – Do You Need Your Original Deed When You Sell Your Home or Refinance?
- How to Remove a Deceased Person’s Name from a Deed
- How To Look Up A Florida Deed
- What Is Included In A Title Search Report In Florida?
- 13 Tips For Negotiating a Commercial Real Estate Lease
- Anatomy of A Florida Real Estate Closing
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Real Estate Closings
- Duties of a Closing Agent
- Real Estate Pre-Closing Checklist
- 3 Common Forms of Ownership of Florida Real Estate
- 3 Steps to Adding a Name to a Deed
- 9 Common Real Estate Contract Conditions
- 7 Things to Know About Real Estate Inspections
- Index of sample foreclosure pleadings and papers
- Sample Quiet Title Lawsuit
- Sample Partition Lawsuit
- 20 Common Problems that Cause the Delay or the Cancellation of a Real Estate Closing
- Time is of The Essence – How to Win
- 19 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Lawyer When Buying or Selling a Home
- Can You Sell or Refinance Your Home in Florida If You Have A Judgment Against You?
Do You Have A Question?
Please fill out the “Talk With Us” form above to ask a question or you can call us at 954-458-8655. Larry promises to get back to you promptly if he thinks he can help you with your real estate matter. Ask now.