Since we receive so many calls about condo owner rights, I thought it would be a good idea to share some articles we have written in the past about Florida Condominium Law that answer some of the most frequently asked questions. Here are 10 articles that we hope you will find helpful:
- 3 Common Lawsuits Against Florida Condominium Boards
- Liens on Your Florida Condo or Home: What are They and How Do You Get Rid of Them?
- When Can a Florida Condo Board Authorize and Direct Entry Into Your Condo Unit?
- How Can Florida Condo Owners Boot a Bad Condo Manager?
- Can Condo Owners Be Fined by Their Condo Association?
- Inspecting Your Condo Records: What are the Official Records that a Florida Condo Association Must Maintain?
- What is a Nuisance Under Florida Condominium Law?
- How Do You Draw the Ownership Line Between Florida Condominium Units and Common Elements?
- Major Repairs to Your Florida Condo: Who Pays?
- Special Assessments Against Florida Condo Owners: When Special Assessments Go Wrong, What Can Condo Unit Owners Do?
If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.
ON A SALE OF A CONDO, CAN YOU LIST-EACH PIECE OF FURNITURE THAT WILL COME W THE SALE, SO THAT IT CAN BE DEPRECIATED FOR INCOME TAX PURPOSES ? IS SALES TAX DUE ON THE FURNITURE? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
Hi, I’m wondering if an association can prevent my son, ….