Since we receive so many calls about condo owner rights, I thought it would be a good idea to share some articles we have written in the past about Florida Condominium Law that answer some of the most frequently asked questions. Here are 10 articles that we hope you will find helpful:
- 3 Common Lawsuits Against Florida Condominium Boards
- Liens on Your Florida Condo or Home: What are They and How Do You Get Rid of Them?
- When Can a Florida Condo Board Authorize and Direct Entry Into Your Condo Unit?
- How Can Florida Condo Owners Boot a Bad Condo Manager?
- Can Condo Owners Be Fined by Their Condo Association?
- Inspecting Your Condo Records: What are the Official Records that a Florida Condo Association Must Maintain?
- What is a Nuisance Under Florida Condominium Law?
- How Do You Draw the Ownership Line Between Florida Condominium Units and Common Elements?
- Major Repairs to Your Florida Condo: Who Pays?
- Special Assessments Against Florida Condo Owners: When Special Assessments Go Wrong, What Can Condo Unit Owners Do?
Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to Chat with Larry in the comments below, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (954) 458-8655. If you have a specific or personal situation, please call or email Larry because he can’t answer specific fact questions in general comments.