In Florida, where do you file a breach of real estate contract lawsuit?

Posted By on May 12, 2016

According to the case law as of the date of this article and under the standard FAR/BAR contract, all the litigation shall be in the county where the property is located.

See: Sales v. Berzin, 212 So. 2d 23 (Fla. 4th DCA 1968)



Picture of Larry Tolchinsky

Do you have questions or comments? Then please feel free to send Larry an email or call him now at (954) 458-8655.



If you found this information helpful, please share this article and bookmark it for your future reference.


Comments are closed.